About Me

My photo
Surabaya, Indonesia
small town girl

Monday, March 21, 2011

best thing about holiday *smiling*

hey bebooh♥

After the lonnngg longg time I'm not posting something new, 
finally I can write again :) feel so happy then!

so, I have many things that make this holiday even better:
1. Well, as usual my BestFriendForever is korean drama 

and for now I'm watching a dream high BUT the worst thing about that was the disc "stucked"  yesterday GROAARR how could this happen 
when I was addicted to that drama? 
oh man .. u must kidding me!


2. I got a new idol on youtube, again and again.. 

for this time I found david choi: ** he is so amazing! 
i love his voice, i love his lyrics, i love his melodies, i love his face biglol 
HAHA: p


one of my favorite song is:

PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK! 
you'll LISTEN something AMAZING! 
well, the musicvideo is preety good too:)  
i like when the pictures just flying everywhere, 

Such a wonderful look

you can buy this album on iTunes now!



3. Yesterday I also almost died laughing 
because nigahiga and kevjumba + his father who was TOTALLY FUNNY. 
I also downloaded some videos of them too xD 
my favorite episode was "MY DAD IS SO ASIAN"

well, GO ASIAN! hahaha lol: p





-so thats it!-
bye.

No comments: