1. I love my Father
2. I love my family *smooch!
3. For sure, i HATE school :p
4. I fell so thank cause i can meet amazing people in my life, my friends now :)
5. Always miss my hometown's food, nasi kuning, soto banjar, lontong, pundut, buras
6. I LOVE WATCHING MOVIE SO MUCH, cant imagine there's a week without don't go to cinema
7. My best friend is korean drama
8. Addicted with boots, tuxedo, and suspender
9. My stomach is like cow's stomach :pp
10. I like to window shopping without shopping haha
11. So lazy to take a shower especially when holiday HAHAHA
12. My eyes are minus 2
13. A lucky person (Y)
14. Love tutu skirt
15. Can't live without eat Mcd
16. Want and will to join the amazing race HAHA lol
17. My favorite color now is shocking pink
18. I need 25 minutes to get up from my bed [!]
19. Always open 3 tabs when i'm online, facebook, twitter, youtube
20. and the last one is I LOVE YOU ALL :*
bye.
2. I love my family *smooch!
3. For sure, i HATE school :p
4. I fell so thank cause i can meet amazing people in my life, my friends now :)
5. Always miss my hometown's food, nasi kuning, soto banjar, lontong, pundut, buras
6. I LOVE WATCHING MOVIE SO MUCH, cant imagine there's a week without don't go to cinema
7. My best friend is korean drama
8. Addicted with boots, tuxedo, and suspender
9. My stomach is like cow's stomach :pp
10. I like to window shopping without shopping haha
11. So lazy to take a shower especially when holiday HAHAHA
12. My eyes are minus 2
13. A lucky person (Y)
14. Love tutu skirt
15. Can't live without eat Mcd
16. Want and will to join the amazing race HAHA lol
17. My favorite color now is shocking pink
18. I need 25 minutes to get up from my bed [!]
19. Always open 3 tabs when i'm online, facebook, twitter, youtube
20. and the last one is I LOVE YOU ALL :*
bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment